- There is an old cliché that states you are what you eat. Theoretically, if you eat the proper ratio of the right nutrients, the body will run smoothly and you will be healthy, but it just doesn’t always seem to work that way in reality.
My philosophy is that you are what you absorb! Stress, not chewing enough, and an imbalanced body all keep us from absorbing what we need even when eating a great diet. And… most of us don’t eat a diet that’s full of the nutrients we need.
Nutritional counseling can give you the information and skills to eat the right foods that will improve your health. We will start with a small goal or two, once they become habits we’ll add more and you’ll be feeling better. To understand the root cause of your imbalances I may suggest a functional lab test or two. EZ Balance patients can also receive a discount on high quality professional supplements.
Smart Food Choices
- Find out the importance and functions of fat, carbohydrates and protein in our diets
- Understand what antioxidants are and get information on what supplements you may need
- Discover the relationship between sugar and fat and your health
- Start good family habits, learn the basics so you can provide a healthy food environment for your loved ones
- Develop skills to distinguish between hunger and your emotions while learning to eat mindfully
Clinical Nutrition for Disease Management
- Get tips on preventing diseases through your diet
- Customized diets and help for preventing diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure and myriad other issues
- Natural approaches with whole foods to reduce disease symptoms
Focusing on You
- Walk away with an individualized nutrition plan
- Get help identifying and eliminating your negative self-talk and barriers to succeed
- Work through eating issues in a helpful, supportive setting
- Disease Prevention and Clinical Nutrition for Disease Management…
Customized diets and help for preventing diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure and myriad other issues
Natural whole food approaches to reduce disease symptoms – specialty training on Cardiovascular disease, Food allergies and Inflammatory conditions.
Focusing on You…
Walk away with an individualized nutrition plan
Get help identifying and eliminating your negative self-talk and barriers to succeed
Work through eating issues in a helpful, supportive setting
Try a 10 day program to jumpstart your road to wellness!
10-Day Inflammation Program: Inflammation can be a healthy response to your body’s signals to address challenges. However inflammation can become the enemy if it is causing your body to overreact to stressors and creating a chronic inflammation response. Reducing the effects of inflammation is a key factor in supporting and improving your overall health. A healthy inflammatory response system is important as we age and the combination of sub-optimal dietary and lifestyle habits make it vital to support the body’s inflammatory response. The 10-day Inflammation Program will help to jumpstart the healing process and put your body on the fast track to reducing inflammation and living a healthier, more active life! Diet and products specifically chosen to support your body’s healthy inflammatory response. This program consists of high quality whole food based and herbal complexes that contain many beneficial nutritional constituents that are essential to reduce inflammation. Benefits include a decrease in aches and pains, increased energy, reduced sinus congestion, and reduced belly fat.
10-Day Vitality Cleanse:One of the greatest feelings in life is being healthy and full of energy – especially with the fast-paced lives that most of us endure. When your body has balanced hormones and is properly nourished, you can be ready to handle the stress that life brings. Healthy hormone balance is dependent on proper liver and gut function as well as balanced blood sugar levels. A poor functioning liver can allow old, toxic hormones to build up, thus creating signs of sleep disorders, weight loss challenges, gastrointestinal distress and loss of libido. The 10-Day Vitality Cleanse is designed to “reboot” your system by assisting to balance hormones and ignite various body systems to better deal with toxins and other stressors. Benefits include increased energy, enhanced mental clarity, and weight loss.
Erin is a sought after speaker and uses her background in Chemistry and Nutrition in addition to family experience, foodie passion and humor to create engaging and informative presentations. Whether your engagement need is for other health professionals, corporate wellness programs, or community outreach programs, Erin can create a personalized presentation guaranteed to please.
Erin’s speaking topics include:
- Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Trouble Choosing Supplements
- Building a Healthy Body from the Inside Out
- Toxins, Poisons and Anti-nutrients
- Stress Management Techniques
- Bone Appetite – Decreasing your risks of Osteomalacia
- Aging well with Nutrition
- Eating Right with Food Allergies
- Core Nutrition to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
- Taking the Hype out of Hypothyroidism
- Consumers are becoming more concerned about ensuring the food they buy and eat is safe and nutritious.
Computerized recipe or food diary analysis is useful for both restaurant owners and consumers.
Let me help you identify the nutrients within your meals and products to ensure they are healthy.