Cyrex #6 is used to assist in the early detection of autoimmune processes of Type 1 Diabetes, impaired blood sugar metabolism and Metabolic Syndrome. It can also be used to assist in monitoring the effectiveness of related treatment protocols.
This test is recommended for those who…
- Have Type 1 Diabetes or severe/atypical manifestations of Type 2 Diabetes
- Have family history of Type 1 Diabetes or Metabolic Syndrome
- Have Gluten-Reactivity, Dairy-Sensitivity and/or Cerebellar Ataxia
- Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase 65 (GAD 65) IgG + IgA Combined
- Insulin + Islet Cell Antigen IgG + IgA Combined
Collect: 5 mL red top or tiger top